* Ideal for those switching to a Mac from a PC as well as for Mac users who are upgrading.
* Helps you set up and customize your Mac and get to know the Mac way.
* Explains how to get online, surf with Safari, and send and receive e-mail.
* Covers working with photos, music, and movies, as well as crunching numbers and creating presentations with iWork.
* Explores setting up a network, running Windows on a Mac via Bootcamp, and automating your Mac.
* Provides troubleshooting tips and advice on protecting your Mac.
Joe Hutsko, "Macs All-in-One For Dummies, Second Edition" | For Dummies | 2010 | 816 pages | PDF | 48,9 MB